Inspection and testing
Inspections in electrical and instrumentation disciplines, audits, QA/QC services, FAT, SAT, verifications, material/components testing and performance tests, conducted in relation to the proper implementation and performance tests (high pot test, IR test, earthing test, continuity and etc.), conducted with the aim of verifying the compliance of the product to contractual specifications. Comparison of the equipment for proper implementation of the project and according to the standards. FAT, iFAT and SAT inspections and testing. Hardware and software inspections of ICSS equipment (DCS, FGS, ESD systems and its network). Testing, setting verifications, network topology checks.
Monitoring the management and the purchase orders progress, using the needed actions of expediting procedures. Monitoring that the suppliers are complying with the requirements established by the client, like delivery time, quality and quantity of supply. Our expediting service help Client to finalize schedully the project, via the inspection of manufacturers and assessment of the production plans, procurement, management and coordination of international projects. Our comprehensive expediting services help Clients to avoid delays and ensure compliance with contractual conditions and applicable specifications as well as applicable international codes and standards. Our expediters actively monitors the deadlines and manufacturing schedule to reach project milestones and ensure that equipment, materials and components are completed and are released at the right time. Our expediters work closely with Client planners and controllers to review timelines and meet the scheduled delivery time, to promptly identify and resolve potential risks and threats to avoid any delay.
Pre-commissioning, Commissioning activities and start-up
Performance of verifications, measurements, tests, updates, loop-checks, functional tests and all related to the proper implementation and completeness of the project. Normal start-up of the plant.
Services in electrical and instrumentation disciplines
Inspections to ensure that the supply corresponds to the shipping specifications, in terms of quality, quantity, packaging and marking as required by the end customer and/or by rules in the country of destination.
Site supervision applies to the construction, commissioning and start-up of industrial plants, oil & gas, power stations. During construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up a team of qualified and expert supervisors is required to manage worksite activities to implement:
- Correct monitoring of contractors and site work activities
- Planning of project activity times and costs
- Completion of activities according to work schedule and according to the quality standards.
- Monitoring the safety of all workers involved.
Our network comprises site managers and specialists of various nationalities qualified in various disciplines (electrical, instrumentation, automation) to implement and carry out the service having high quality and flexibility.
Our Site Services are duly co-ordinated and managed by a dedicated Project Coordinator acting as single point interface with the customer for any contractual aspects, monitoring the service in all its aspects granting as well the expected quality standards.
Quality control services
Testing and Inspection Supervision. Assistance in upgrading the customer qualifications via personnel for the specific inspection.
- Checking of the electrical equipment for compliance and according to the European and Eurasian standards and regulations. CE, IEC, EAC, EN cerification.
- Check of the internal reports and inspection documents (review).
- Verification of the equipment via High voltage test, IR test and earthing test, continuity and etc.
- Verification of the SIL level of the SIS for compliance with the specifications and the international requirements according to the functional safety and SIL requirements of the standards IEC 61508 and IEC 61511.
- Site Management and supply of inspectors and technicians for the supervision of construction activities for instruments, electrical and ICSS (control system) equipment at the supplier workshop and/or during the erection/construction phase in field.
- Resident Inspectors responsible for monitoring work in accordance with the design specifications and project milestones at the supplier's workshops.
- HSE (quality, health, safety, environment).
Construction activities applies to the construction phase, considering all necessary installation activities and verifications in electrical and instrumentation discipline and control system (ICSS). Performance of installation of positions, cable trays, junction boxes, cables, ICSS cabinets, cable tests, earthing tests, measurements, wiring and everything related to the construction phase for the electrical and instrument discipline.
We provide maintenance of electrical and instrumentation (including control system) equipment. We are certified to work in Oil & Gas industry, Wastewater treatment, Power plants and Manufacturing. We work with wide range of vendor equipment (Siemens, Yokogawa, E&H, Emerson, Honeywell, Schneider Electric, ABB and etc.).